Recipe by prettypatty2000
I got this recipe from a box of Idaho potato Flakes. I made this recipe a long time ago and turned out really well.
- 2⁄3 cup idaho spuds mashed potato flakes
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4-1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (3 lb) cut up frying chicken, skinned
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 . Grease or line with foil and grease 15x10x1 inch baking pan or 13x9-inch pan. In Medium bowl,combine potato flakes.Parmesan cheese and garlic salt,stir until well mixed. Dip chicken pieces into margarine,roll in potato flake mixture to coat. Place in greased pan. Bake at 375 for 45 to 60 mins or until chicken is fork -tender in juices run clear.