- 2⁄3 cup instant potato flakes
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes, if desired (optional)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 1⁄2 lbs frying chicken, skinned if desired
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375. Grease or line with foil and grease 15x10x1-inch baking pan or 13x9-inch pan.
- Combine potato flakes, parmesan cheese, parsley flakes and garlic salt in medium bowl; stir until well mixed. Dip chicken pieces in margarine; roll in potato flake mixture to coat. Place in greased pan.
- Bake at 375. for 45 to 60 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.