Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a good recipe that you can quickly make, especially in the summer time when you're craving crispy chicken. In fact, I think I'll make this tonight.
- 2⁄3 cup hungry jack instant mashed potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 fryer, cut-up and skinned
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 375. Grease or line with foil, a 15 x 10" baking pan.
- In medium bowl, combine potato flakes, cheese, Italian seasonings and garlic powder.
- Dip chicken in melted butter then roll in potato mix.
- Place in pan.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes.
We enjoyed this. I did make a couple changes I knew we would like. I added some additional basil, parsley & oregano to the italian spices. I also used boneless chicken breasts. This was a nice change of pace. My DH enjoyed the crunchy texture. Thank you very much for sharing.
Hey, this is pretty good. I think it needs a side dish to go along with it or maybe some type of gravy would be nice... or maybe some more melted cheddar cheese on the top. I'm not sure, but either way it was pretty good. Thanks