1/3 Photos of Crispy Green Bean Fries(Tgi Friday's) by Todd Wilbur
Recipe from www.TopSecretRecipes.com Green beans, coated with yummy breadcrumbs, fried till golden brown and served with creamy wasabi dipping sauce, hungry yet?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Wasabi Cucumber Ranch Dip
- 1/2 cup bottled ranch dressing (Hidden Valley is best)
- 1/4 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, minced
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1Combine dip ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
- 2Place in bowl; cover and chill till ready to use. Dip will thicken as it chills.
- 3Place beans in the broth.
- 4Bring to a boil and cook 15 minutes, then place in cold water to stop cooking process.
- 5Mix beaten egg with milk in a shallow bowl.
- 6Measure 1 cup of flour into another shallow bowl.
- 7Combine bread crumbs, 3/4 teaspoons salt, black pepper, onion powder and garlic powder into a third bowl.
- 8Take a handful of beans out of the water and shake off excess liquid.
- 9Coat the beans with the flour, shaking to remove excess flour.
- 10Dip the beans, one at a time, into egg/milk mixture, then dip in breadcrumb mixture.
- 11Place the beans on a plate until all are coated.
- 12Heat the shortening or oil to 350°F in a heavy skillet(or use deep fryer). Use enough to cover the beans, about 1 1/2 inches.
- 13Fry until golden brown, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- 14Drain on paper towels.
- 15To serve, place on a large platter and serve with the wasabi cucumber ranch dip. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Green Bean Fries(Tgi Friday's) by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.1
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 65.4 mg
- Sodium 1093.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: