Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this recipe on the blog 1 Cup Awesome, and it is just that --awesome! Super easy and delicious. I plan on making this again and again! I loooove the crispy gnocchi.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package gnocchi (we used potato gnocchi)
- 1⁄2 pint grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1⁄3 cup pre-made pesto sauce
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the gnocchi in a single layer and cook, undisturbed, until golden and crisp, 3 to 4 minutes; turn and cook, tossing occasionally, until golden all over, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.