1/1 Photo of Crispy Glazed Corn Cereal Snack Mix
1 hr 5 mins
This tastes even better than candy! Purchase Kellogg's Crispex cereal for this or similar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Spray a roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Place the cereal into the pan.
- 4In a 3-quart saucepan combine brown sugar, butter and light corn syrup; cook over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil (about 8-10 minutes) continue cooking stirring constantly for 1 minute; remove from heat, then add in baking soda and mix well.
- 5Pour the syrup mixture over the cereal in the pan; toss gently until well coated.
- 6Bake at 250 degrees for 40-50 minutes stirring every 15 minutes or until the coating is set.
- 7Spread the mixture onto waxed paper; cool for 10 minutes then break apart.
- 8Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Glazed Corn Cereal Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (1347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 208.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g