Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This tastes even better than candy! Purchase Kellogg's Crispex cereal for this or similar.
Make and share this Crispy Glazed Corn Cereal Snack Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Spray a roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the cereal into the pan.
- In a 3-quart saucepan combine brown sugar, butter and light corn syrup; cook over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil (about 8-10 minutes) continue cooking stirring constantly for 1 minute; remove from heat, then add in baking soda and mix well.
- Pour the syrup mixture over the cereal in the pan; toss gently until well coated.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 40-50 minutes stirring every 15 minutes or until the coating is set.
- Spread the mixture onto waxed paper; cool for 10 minutes then break apart.
- Store in an airtight container.
Completely delish! Think caramel corn, but easier and crunchier.