Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Lucinda Scale Quinn recipe. Be sure and use "skin on" thighs or they will not crisp up.
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot (grated)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 scallions (minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 chicken thighs (bone-in & skin on)
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet, add salt and pepper.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a small dish. Divided equally underneath chicken skin.
- Bake at 350 30-40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
I used boneless/skinless (because that's what I had) and I threw in some fresh basil from the garden. Everything worked great -they just weren't crispy like the title. But they were delicious and I'll be using this recipe again.