1/2 Photos of Crispy Garlic Potato Skins
A great way to use the skins of potatoes if your peeling potatoes for another dish. This is so good. This recipe calls for oregano and is written this way however rosemary is excellent on it as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Lightly coat 2 baking sheets with Pam.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the olive oil with the garlic.
- 4Wash the potatoes well.
- 5With a paring knife, remove large strips of skin from the potatoes, approximately 2 inches long by about 1/8 inch thick.
- 6Use the rest of the potato for another recipe.
- 7Arrange the skins on the baking sheet white sides up.
- 8Brush with the garlic oil and sprinkle with the oregano, salt and pepper.
- 9Bake until golden and crisp around the edges about 18-20 minutes.
- 10Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Garlic Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (561 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 178.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 11.2 g