1/1 Photo of Crispy Garlic-Parmesan Chicken
Progresso Recipe Starters's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast smooth side down; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2In shallow dish, mix butter, 3 tablespoons of the cooking sauce and the garlic powder. In another shallow dish, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Dip chicken into butter mixture, then dip into bread crumb mixture to coat. Place on cookie sheet.
- 3Bake 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F) and coating is golden brown. Meanwhile, heat remaining sauce until hot. Serve chicken with pasta and sauce. Sprinkle with additional cheese and basil.
- 4Garnishes, if desired: Additional shredded parmesan or asiago cheese and chopped fresh basil or parsley.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Garlic-Parmesan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.8
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 120.7 mg
- Sodium 625.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: