- 1 1⁄2 kg baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon zest, finely grated
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed (to taste)
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Cook the potatoes in a large pan of salted boiling water for 6-7 minutes or until just tender, and drain well.
- Place the potatoes, oil, lemon zest, garlic, and salt and pepper, to taste, in a large roasting pan and gently toss to combine. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and crisp, and serve with Italian Beef Rissoles With Fresh Tomato Salsa Recipe #145704.