Recipe by under12parsecs
This is my favorite recipe for dipping oils for breads. I love the crispy garlic and herbs.
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a parchment lined baking dish. Bake at 375* for 10 minutes. Stir and return to oven for 5 minutes. Stir and if garlic is crispy but not burned, remove from oven. If not yet crispy, return to the oven for up to 5 more minutes, checking often so that garlic doesn't burn. Serve in shallow dishes with your favorite crusty bread, adding additional olive oil if desired.