Crispy Garlic Chicken Wings
- Remove the tips and cut wings into two sections. Place the sectioned wings into the marinate and let sit for 1/2 hour while preparing other ingredients.
- After 1/2 hour drain and place wings into a bowl. Add the egg, and mix so that the egg evenly coats the wings.
- Toss wings in the powder mixture until well coated. Leave them in the powder until they are ready to fry.
- Heat 2 cups of peanut oil on high in a wok.
- Fry wings until golden brown (about 5 minutes).
- For extra crispy skin fry the wings a second time for 2-3 minutes.