Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another winner from a school fundraiser cookbook
- 35.43 g envelopedry garlic and mushroom soup mix
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 29.58 ml breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup mix, mayo and cheese. Set aside.
- Spray a 8x8 casserole dish with cooking spray. Arrange chicken breasts. Evenly top each piece with soup mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken no longer pink.