Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another winner from a school fundraiser cookbook
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopedry garlic and mushroom soup mix
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup mix, mayo and cheese. Set aside.
- Spray a 8x8 casserole dish with cooking spray. Arrange chicken breasts. Evenly top each piece with soup mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken no longer pink.