1/4 Photos of Crispy Frying Batter
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is a family favorite. Beaten egg whites make this batter thinner, everything comes out light and fluffy. This recipe needs to be prepared an hour before using.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1IN BOWL: Beat 2 egg yolks and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 2ADD 3/4 cup lukewarm water and 1 tablespoon oil, mix.
- 3Gradually add 3/4 cup flour until smooth.
- 4Set aside for at least one hour.
- 5Just before using beat the egg whites to soft peaks and fold into the batter.
- 6Ready to use for battering.
- 7I find this recipe sufficient in preparing four to six servings.
- 8It depends of course on what you are battering and how hungry the family.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Frying Batter
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 327.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g