You have to try these at least once. They are absolutely delicious... dip them in a little ranch dressing and you'll be addicted! Use your favorite cucumber pickles (I've only tried Dills, but Sweets might be good too!)
- Heat oil.
- Remove any excess liquid from pickles by blotting on paper towel.
- Place flour in a plastic ziptop bag and add pickles, shake well to coat.
- Beat Egg and 1 Tbsp of water together in a bowl.
- Combine Bread Crumbs and Seasoning in a second ziptop bag.
- Take 1 floured pickle and dip into egg mixture. Shake lightly to remove excess egg and place in Bread Crumbs. Shake Bag.
- Repeat for all pickles.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with Ranch Dip.