You have to try these at least once. They are absolutely delicious... dip them in a little ranch dressing and you'll be addicted! Use your favorite cucumber pickles (I've only tried Dills, but Sweets might be good too!)
- Heat oil.
- Remove any excess liquid from pickles by blotting on paper towel.
- Place flour in a plastic ziptop bag and add pickles, shake well to coat.
- Beat Egg and 1 Tbsp of water together in a bowl.
- Combine Bread Crumbs and Seasoning in a second ziptop bag.
- Take 1 floured pickle and dip into egg mixture. Shake lightly to remove excess egg and place in Bread Crumbs. Shake Bag.
- Repeat for all pickles.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with Ranch Dip.
These are so addicting it aint funny. I made these as part of my finger foods for the Bowl games. Everyone enjoyed them. I did add 1/2 a pouch of Hidden Valley Ranch Packet to the bread crumb mix. Yumm-o!! Thanks for posting a great recipe
10 stars!! These are better than any that I've ever had at a restaurant! I was so pleased with the way that they turned out. Thank you so much for posting!!
Like others that have tried this recipe we used a whole packet of Hidden Valley Ranch powder. We also deep fried the coated pickles until they were golden brown. I have to say they are the best deep fried pickles we ever tasted. I am totally addicted. Thank you for a fantastic recipe!!!