1/1 Photo of Crispy Fried Pickles!
You have to try these at least once. They are absolutely delicious... dip them in a little ranch dressing and you'll be addicted! Use your favorite cucumber pickles (I've only tried Dills, but Sweets might be good too!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil.
- 2Remove any excess liquid from pickles by blotting on paper towel.
- 3Place flour in a plastic ziptop bag and add pickles, shake well to coat.
- 4Beat Egg and 1 Tbsp of water together in a bowl.
- 5Combine Bread Crumbs and Seasoning in a second ziptop bag.
- 6Take 1 floured pickle and dip into egg mixture. Shake lightly to remove excess egg and place in Bread Crumbs. Shake Bag.
- 7Repeat for all pickles.
- 8Fry until golden brown.
- 9Serve with Ranch Dip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Fried Pickles!
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 655.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: