Recipe by 12345678980123455677889
You have to try these at least once. They are absolutely delicious... dip them in a little ranch dressing and you'll be addicted! Use your favorite cucumber pickles (I've only tried Dills, but Sweets might be good too!)
Top Review by barefootmommawv
These are so addicting it aint funny. I made these as part of my finger foods for the Bowl games. Everyone enjoyed them. I did add 1/2 a pouch of Hidden Valley Ranch Packet to the bread crumb mix. Yumm-o!! Thanks for posting a great recipe
- oil (for frying)
- 10 pickles (whole or spears)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon seasoning, blend (I use Montreal Steak Spice, but Mrs. Dash or similar product will work)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil.
- Remove any excess liquid from pickles by blotting on paper towel.
- Place flour in a plastic ziptop bag and add pickles, shake well to coat.
- Beat Egg and 1 Tbsp of water together in a bowl.
- Combine Bread Crumbs and Seasoning in a second ziptop bag.
- Take 1 floured pickle and dip into egg mixture. Shake lightly to remove excess egg and place in Bread Crumbs. Shake Bag.
- Repeat for all pickles.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with Ranch Dip.