This chicken is crispy and moist. The flavorings add a delicious taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients.
- 2Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
- 3Coat with dry mixture.
- 4Dip in buttermilk.
- 5Again, coat with dry mixture.
- 6Heat oil in large skillet on med hi heat.
- 7Fry pieces, turning often, for 10 minutes.
- 8Reduce heat to med and fry, turning often for another 30 minutes, or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.1
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.4 mg
- Sodium 404.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 25.6 g