1 hr 5 mins
Chef #313590's Note:
This is a simple recipe that I tried once and loved it. Plus, the clean up is a breeze!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in microwave, let cool.
- 2Drag the chicken in the butter, coating evenly.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the potato flakes, parsley, cheese and salt and pepper.
- 4Coat the chicken evenly, and place in a 9x13 pan lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5Place chicken in a 350* oven and bake for 30-45 minutes, or until brown and crunchy.
- 6My favorite side: garlic and parmesan mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.9
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 238.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 28.2 g