Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple recipe that I tried once and loved it. Plus, the clean up is a breeze!
Make and share this Crispy Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in microwave, let cool.
- Drag the chicken in the butter, coating evenly.
- In a medium bowl, combine the potato flakes, parsley, cheese and salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken evenly, and place in a 9x13 pan lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in a 350* oven and bake for 30-45 minutes, or until brown and crunchy.
- My favorite side: garlic and parmesan mashed potatoes.
Great fried chicken that is made in the oven! I had four chicken breasts that I breaded with the instant mashed potato mixture. We had crispy browned chicken that you would have never thought was made in the oven. No greasy messy chicken and no extra calories. Next time I would use less instant potato flakes and a bit more seasoning. This recipe will be going into my favorites.
This was great!!! So easy to make! Thanks!