Recipe by tiggerluv252000
This is a simple recipe that I tried once and loved it. Plus, the clean up is a breeze!
Top Review by lauralie41
Great fried chicken that is made in the oven! I had four chicken breasts that I breaded with the instant mashed potato mixture. We had crispy browned chicken that you would have never thought was made in the oven. No greasy messy chicken and no extra calories. Next time I would use less instant potato flakes and a bit more seasoning. This recipe will be going into my favorites.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups instant mashed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in microwave, let cool.
- Drag the chicken in the butter, coating evenly.
- In a medium bowl, combine the potato flakes, parsley, cheese and salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken evenly, and place in a 9x13 pan lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in a 350* oven and bake for 30-45 minutes, or until brown and crunchy.
- My favorite side: garlic and parmesan mashed potatoes.