Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
If you hate getting messy, put the flour in a large plastic bag and shake the chicken pieces in it. That way both you and the kitchen stay clean:)
- 1 large chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- 2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the spices to the flour.
- Dip the chicken in the milk and coat with the flour.
- Place on a towel to dry.
- Fry the chicken in some hot oil to brown on both sides.
- Remove from the pan and place in a baking tray.
- Bake in an oven at 150 deg C for 1 hour.
- Serve hot!