Extra crispy lightly breaded French fries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potato into french fry shapes.
- 2Heat oil to 325°F.
- 3Drop spuds into oil.
- 4Cook them in the oil for about 5 minutes, until they are semi-cooked and kind of floppy looking.
- 5Remove from oil, drain and cool.
- 6When spuds have cooled, re-heat oil to 375°F.
- 7Toss milk and cornstarch into a plastic bag.
- 8Put bread crumbs into another bag.
- 9Take semi-fried spuds and put them into the milk bag.
- 10Remove from milk bag then place into the bead crumb bag, shaking to coat.
- 11Refry for about 2 or 3 minutes.
- 12Place on wire rack to drain.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.6
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 468.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 15.5 g