Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Simple, tasty lime fish tacos originally found in a Costco cookbook.
Make and share this Crispy Fish Tacos (Cooking the Costco Way) recipe from Food.com.
- 8 frozen fish sticks, Trident brand Ultimate fish sticks
- 8 corn tortillas (crispy)
Spicy Sour Cream Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup red onion
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Bake fish sticks as directed.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place 1 fish stick on each corn tortilla, add a little sauce, top with garnishes, and enjoy!