Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
To Try. I am unsure about the amount of bread crumbs necessary.
- 1 cup toasted breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 lbs firm white fish fillets, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients in a shallow bowl; stir well.
- Dip fish in mayonnaise mixture, and dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425° for 22 to 25 minutes or until crispy and browned.