1/3 Photos of Crispy Fish Sausages
A delicious Hungarian dish that we just love! Serving size and yield is a guess.
My Private Note
fish sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1soak bread in water until soft then strain liquid out.
- 2process fish, bread, salt,pepper, parsley, paprika, 1 egg together for a few seconds until mixed together but not minced.
- 3put flour, breadcrumbs, egg in individual shallow plates.
- 4get a small portion of the mixt and roll out into sausages.
- 5roll in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumbs.
- 6heat oil and fry until golden brown.
- 7Garnish with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Fish Sausages
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.5
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 161.7 mg
- Sodium 395.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 39.5 g