Recipe by Pneuma
A delicious Hungarian dish that we just love! Serving size and yield is a guess.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Made these for lunch today, since kids had a half day of school today we all enjoyed these. I added a dash extra parsley and pepper. Got 12 out of these. Very enjoyable with potato soup.
- 1⁄2 kg fish fillet, deboned and cut into small pieces
- 2 slices bread
- 1⁄4 cup water
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 eggs, divided
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, as needed
- cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- soak bread in water until soft then strain liquid out.
- process fish, bread, salt,pepper, parsley, paprika, 1 egg together for a few seconds until mixed together but not minced.
- put flour, breadcrumbs, egg in individual shallow plates.
- get a small portion of the mixt and roll out into sausages.
- roll in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumbs.
- heat oil and fry until golden brown.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.