Recipe by Sonya01
something different to put into a roll. Sometimes I am sick of beef or chicken burgers.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 teaspoons tuscan seasoning
- 6 small fish fillets, such as whiting, about 100gms each
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 6 small French baguettes or 6 small hot dog rolls
- 6 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 6 large lettuce leaves
- 1⁄2 cucumber, peeled and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Coat a flat ovenproof dish with cooking spay.
- Combine the flour and seasoning.
- Dip the fish into the egg white and then coat in the flour.
- Place in the prepared dish and bake in the oven for 10-12 mins or until cooked through.
- Spread the bread rolls with the mayonnaise and arrange the fish, lettuce and the cucumber in the rolls.