- 12 slices fish fillets
- 6 slices cheddar cheese (1/2cm thick)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 4 beaten eggs
- some golden breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate fish fillet with pepper, salt, egg white and cornflour for 15mins.
- Put a piece of cheese in between two slices of fish fillet.
- Dip the fish roll in the beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil for deep frying and fry fish roll till it turns golden brown.