1/3 Photos of Crispy Everything Kale Chips
Kale a Super-food that your Children will eat as a snack or a side. Or the Guys to enjoy as chips during the game. If you have leftovers try them tossed in a salad, soup, pasta, rice, in a sandwich..... One cup of raw kale contains 15% of the recommended daily value of calcium and Vitamin B6, 40% of the magnesium, 180% of the Vitamin A, 200% of the Vitamin C and a whopping 1020% of the Vitamin K. Also loaded with sulfur containing phytonutrients which have been shown to protect against many kinds of cancer. So don't just garnish with it! It does your body GREAT!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups kale (stems removed, chopped, washed and spin till almost dry)
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, adding more if not using cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seed (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon chives, chopped (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme (or herbs of choice)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 and place rack on lower level in oven.
- 2Mix the optional dry ingredients together. Mix and match to your likings or use all of them.
- 3Toss the kale, garlic with oil to coat then sprinkle dry ingredients over to coat evenly.
- 4Spread onto a baking sheet, and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until crispy and brown around the edges. Stirring 1/2 way through. If not crispy cook 5 more minutes till edges are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Everything Kale Chips
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 135.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g