Recipe by Lvs2Cook
This recipe goes well with any main dish. Be sure to use the seasoned crumbs such as Pepperidge Farm brand for stuffing.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned stuffing mix, crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 lb eggplant, unpeeled
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 3 ingredients and set aside.
- Mix crumbs, Parmesan and Italian seasoning together and set aside.
- Wash and dry eggplant and slice into 1/2 inch slices. Spread each slice with mayonnaise mixture on both sides and roll in crumb mixture on both sides.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 425º for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.