Recipe by TJW
Baked breaded chicken Dijon style. Kicked up a wee bit with cayenne. You can omit the chile powder and it still tastes awesome. From Pepperfool website.
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (like cayenne, new Mex, ancho)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, combine yogurt, herbs, lemon juice, chile powder and mustard.
- In another bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Roll the the chicken in yogurt mixture, then in crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 8-inch square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350 F for 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear.
- NOTE: This is good for boneless breasts as well but you must reduce the cooking time.