Prep 20 mins
Cook 13 mins
These are absolutely adorable. They look so nice on a buffet line. I made these for a shower I recently co-hosted. Everyone loved these.
- 2 (1 3/4 ounce) cans shoestring potatoes, coarsely crushed
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 (5 ounce) cans cooked chicken breasts, drained
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried currants
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mild asian curry paste
- 4 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 24 tiny fresh parsley leaves
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray 24 mini muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine all nest ingredients; mix well.
- Divide mixture evenly into sprayed muffin cups.
- With back of spoon press in bottom and up sides of cups.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Cool 3 minutes or until slightly cooked.
- Remove nests from muffin cups.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine all filling ingredients except parsley leaves; mix well.
- Spoon filling into baked nests.
- Top with parsley leaf.