These are absolutely adorable. They look so nice on a buffet line. I made these for a shower I recently co-hosted. Everyone loved these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Spray 24 mini muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In medium bowl, combine all nest ingredients; mix well.
- 4Divide mixture evenly into sprayed muffin cups.
- 5With back of spoon press in bottom and up sides of cups.
- 6Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- 7Cool 3 minutes or until slightly cooked.
- 8Remove nests from muffin cups.
- 9Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine all filling ingredients except parsley leaves; mix well.
- 10Spoon filling into baked nests.
- 11Top with parsley leaf.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Curried Chicken Salad Nests
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 30.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh parsley leaves