- 4 halibut steaks, 1/2-inch each
- 2 eggs
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 236.59 ml corn flake crumbs
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml dill weed
- 9.85 ml dried parsley flakes
- 9.85 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash fish, dry with paper towels.
- Blend beaten eggs and lemon juice lightly. In a separate bowl , mix crumbs, cheese, salt, dill, and parsley.
- Moisten fish with melted butter, dip into egg, then coat with crumb mixture. Press mixture into fish so coating will stick.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to set.
- Place fish on a buttered foil in a baking dish and broil 3 inches from heat for 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with lemon wedges.