From a Hadassah Cookbook.
Make and share this Crispy Crusty Halibut recipe from Food.com.
- Wash fish, dry with paper towels.
- Blend beaten eggs and lemon juice lightly. In a separate bowl , mix crumbs, cheese, salt, dill, and parsley.
- Moisten fish with melted butter, dip into egg, then coat with crumb mixture. Press mixture into fish so coating will stick.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to set.
- Place fish on a buttered foil in a baking dish and broil 3 inches from heat for 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with lemon wedges.