Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe that came out of Cuisine At Home and for someone who doesn't particularly like fish, I thought it was wonderful!
- 1 cup tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup leek, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 4 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1⁄2 cup coarse breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup plain potato chips, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon scallion, thinly sliced
- lemon wedge
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine first four ingredients in a bowl. Spread on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Arrange fillets on top of vegetables; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine crumbs and next four ingredients; toss with melted butter. Divide crumb mixture evenly over each fillet, pressing into the fish. Bake 20 minutes, or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with scallion and serve with lemon wedges.