Rebecca Ruth's Note:
This is a recipe that came out of Cuisine At Home and for someone who doesn't particularly like fish, I thought it was wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup leek, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 4 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup coarse breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup plain potato chips, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon scallion, thinly sliced
- lemon wedge
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine first four ingredients in a bowl. Spread on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 3Arrange fillets on top of vegetables; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Combine crumbs and next four ingredients; toss with melted butter. Divide crumb mixture evenly over each fillet, pressing into the fish. Bake 20 minutes, or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork.
- 5Sprinkle with scallion and serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Crusted Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.5
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 111.3 mg
- Sodium 387.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 41.9 g