Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
this came from Mr. Food's quick and easy diabetic cooking
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions, coarsley crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 4 thinly sliced beef top round steak (1 pound total)
- Place the broiler rack 8-10 inches from the heat source and preheat the broiler, place the french fried onions in a shallow dish.
- In another shallow dish, combine the oil and mustard, dip the steaks into the oil mixture, then into the onions, coating completely with each.
- Place the steaks on a rimmed baking sheet and broil for 3-4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.