Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe out of the Cuisine At Home magazine and made a few minor adjustments.... it is delicious!
- 4 (6 ounce) fish fillets, boned and skinned (can use red snapper, shark, tilapia, flounder, etc.)
- 1 cup seeded and diced tomato (I like to use the orange and yellow ones)
- 1 cup thiny sliced leek
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup coarse breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crushed plain potato chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion (For Garnish)
- 1 lemon (For Garnish)
- Combine tomatoes, leeks, bell pepper, and garlic in a bowl.
- Spread on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Put fillets on top of vegetables and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine remaining dry ingredients and toss with the melted butter.
- Divide crumb mixture evenly over fillets pressing it down on the fish.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with green onions, serve with lemon wedges, and enjoy!
I followed the recipe step, by step and it was "PERFECTION". So,good!!! Thank You Film Chick