Film Chick's Note:
I got this recipe out of the Cuisine At Home magazine and made a few minor adjustments.... it is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (6 ounce) fish fillets, boned and skinned (can use red snapper, shark, tilapia, flounder, etc.)
- 1 cup seeded and diced tomato (I like to use the orange and yellow ones)
- 1 cup thiny sliced leek
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup coarse breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed plain potato chips
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion (For Garnish)
- 1 lemon (For Garnish)
- 1Combine tomatoes, leeks, bell pepper, and garlic in a bowl.
- 2Spread on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 3Put fillets on top of vegetables and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Combine remaining dry ingredients and toss with the melted butter.
- 5Divide crumb mixture evenly over fillets pressing it down on the fish.
- 6Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a fork.
- 7Sprinkle with green onions, serve with lemon wedges, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Crusted Fish
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 119.7 mg
- Sodium 611.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 47.0 g