Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The jicama gives a beautifully bright crunch to the salad.
- 3 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 small jicama, cut in julienne slices
- salad greens, for a base
- 1⁄3 cup oil (Canola Balance is good and it is healthy)
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute (I like Equal)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Cut and combine the oranges, avocados, and jicama.
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Let rest in the refrigerator for an hour or two for the flavors to meld.
- Serve salad with dressing on greens.
Just realised that I didn't give the recipe a rating