- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or raisins)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Blend in eggs.
- In another bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in cereal, oats, and chocolate chips (or raisins).
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven 10-12 minutes.