1/1 Photo of Crispy Crunchy Catfish Nuggets
Marsha D.'s Note:
This can be either baked or deep fried. I was experimenting with ingredients I had on hand and this is what I came up with, so its a original recipe of my own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven or deep fryer to 350'.
- 2If using in the oven, spray baking sheet with Pam and add 1Tbs. Oil. Spread evenly.
- 3In a bowl combine buttermilk and egg. Mix well and set aside.
- 4In another bowl add bisquick, set aside.
- 5In another bowl add crushed cornflakes,all purpose greek seasoning,Old Bay Seasoning,dillweed, salt & pepper. Blend to mix.
- 6Place catfish nuggets in the buttermilk mixture and let set 5 minutes.
- 7Dip in bisquick than into the corn flake mixture and place on greased baking sheet or in a deep fryer.
- 8If baking, bake for 30 minutes or until fish flakes.
- 9If deep frying, fry 5 to 8 minutes or until crispy brown and fish flakes.
- 10Serve with tarter sauce.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Crunchy Catfish Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.4
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 109.5 mg
- Sodium 1374.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning