1/1 Photo of Crispy Cornmeal Waffles
Nice alternative to plain waffles for breakfast. My family loves these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat waffle iron.
- 2Set oven on low to keep waffles warm after they are cooked.
- 3Mix the dry ingredients together.
- 4In another bowl, mix the all the wet ingredients together including the melted butter.
- 5Pour the wet into the dry and mix just until they are combined.
- 6Lightly spray your waffle iron with non-stick and pour about 1/2 c.
- 7batter for each waffle.
- 8Cook until browned and crisp.
- 9NOTE: I like to serve these with maple syrup and citrus fruit sections, along with some browned breakfast sausages.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Cornmeal Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (986 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.7
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 85.6 mg
- Sodium 483.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 8.6 g