Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so simple to do and a great use of leftover chicken. It's a Rosella recipe..feel free to add any extra's you like..I also added some creamed corn as we love corn in our house.
- 500 g boneless chicken, cubed & cooked or 500 g leftover roast chicken, shredded
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 (420 g) cancreamy chicken and corn soup
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 2 cups corn chips (I used a lot less..I just used some bottom of the bag crumbs)
- Combine chicken with all ingredients except corn chips.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish and top with corn chips.
- Bake at 180.C for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a tossed salad.