Recipe by internetnut
You won't have to fuss with a lot of seasonings to fix this tangy coleslaw. This came from Clean Food Daily - Feel Good Soup and Salad Combos. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 1 whole cabbage
- 6 shredded carrots
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 teaspoons sweet honey mustard
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the cabbage. Add water to the bowl and cover the cabbage completely. Drain into a colander and press down getting as much water out as possible. Pat dry on a towel. Finely shred the cabbage on a chopping board. Toss the cabbage and shredded carrots in a medium sized mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a small glass bowl add all the dressing ingredients. Whisk up until it is creamy.
- Pour over cabbage, carrot and onion mixture and toss.
- Chill this salad for at least 1 hour so the flavors will marry each other.