- 1⁄4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 4 cod fish fillets (4 fillets = 1 pound) or 4 haddock fillets (4 fillets = 1 pound) or 4 flounder fillets, thawed if frozen (4 fillets = 1 pound)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pam cooking spray, grilling spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bread crumbs in shallow dish; set aside.
- Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Add to bread crumbs; turn over to completely coat both sides of each fillet.
- Spray large skillet with grilling spray; heat 1 minute over medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F), turning after 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Drizzle with lemon juice.