Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 hrs
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Very delicious and garlicky! Share this with someone you love, or at least someone who loves you enough to bear all that garlic!
- Place chicken in a large, shallow container.
- Combine oil and garlic, pour over chicken, tossing to coat.
- Cover and marinate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a large, shallow roasting pan with foil, grease well with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Combine crumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge chicken in crumb mixture and place in prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered for 1 ½ hours, or until done.
Excellent and easy recipe for marinated chicken--with easy clean up. I used a little less garlic than was called for in the recipe with excellent results. Thanks for the keeper recipe. I will definitely be making this again soon.