Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Very delicious and garlicky! Share this with someone you love, or at least someone who loves you enough to bear all that garlic!
- Place chicken in a large, shallow container.
- Combine oil and garlic, pour over chicken, tossing to coat.
- Cover and marinate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a large, shallow roasting pan with foil, grease well with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Combine crumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge chicken in crumb mixture and place in prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered for 1 ½ hours, or until done.
Excellent and easy recipe for marinated chicken--with easy clean up. I used a little less garlic than was called for in the recipe with excellent results. Thanks for the keeper recipe. I will definitely be making this again soon.