9 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Very delicious and garlicky! Share this with someone you love, or at least someone who loves you enough to bear all that garlic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in a large, shallow container.
- 2Combine oil and garlic, pour over chicken, tossing to coat.
- 3Cover and marinate 8 hours or overnight.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 5Line a large, shallow roasting pan with foil, grease well with a thin layer of olive oil.
- 6Combine crumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- 7Dredge chicken in crumb mixture and place in prepared pan.
- 8Bake uncovered for 1 ½ hours, or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Coated Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1251.6
- Calories from Fat 858
- Total Fat 95.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 340.1 mg
- Sodium 370.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 85.4 g