Recipe by Maryland Jim
Had this at a church supper a couple of weeks ago and the lady who made it just gave me the recipe. I really like this side dish.
Top Review by Rita~
JIM, I must say this is yummy ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!! I did use frozen broccoli but i only used the micro to defrost and warm enough to melt 1/4 cup of the butter(didn`t use the other 1/4 cup). I upped the 1/8 teaspoon of garlic, mustard, paprika, ginger, to 1/4 teaspoon. After the microwave I place in the oven to just heat through. This is addictive!!! Thanks!!!!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place frozen broccoli in a 2-qt casserole; add 3 tablespoons water. Cover and microwave on High, 7 to 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes. Let stand, covered 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain well; stir in butter.
- Mix remaining ingredients together; reserve 2 tablespoons. Fold mixture into broccoli.
- Microwave on high, 5 to 9 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle reserved crumbs on top.
- Microwave 1 to 2 minutes longer.