1/3 Photos of Crispy Chopped Broccoli
Maryland Jim's Note:
Had this at a church supper a couple of weeks ago and the lady who made it just gave me the recipe. I really like this side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place frozen broccoli in a 2-qt casserole; add 3 tablespoons water. Cover and microwave on High, 7 to 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes. Let stand, covered 2 to 3 minutes.
- 2Drain well; stir in butter.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients together; reserve 2 tablespoons. Fold mixture into broccoli.
- 4Microwave on high, 5 to 9 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle reserved crumbs on top.
- 6Microwave 1 to 2 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Chopped Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 306.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g