Chris from Kansas's Note:
These little chocolate treats are addictive and so easy to make. They are perfect for a holiday tray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large microwave-safe bowl; combine the marshmallows, peanut butter, chocolate chips and butter.
- 2Cover and microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes.
- 3Stir until well blended (the mixture will be lumpy.) Add cereal and peanuts; stir until well coated.
- 4Spread into a greased 13X9 pan.
- 5For the frosting, combine chocolate chips, butter and milk in another microwave-safe bowl.
- 6Cover and microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes; mix well.
- 7Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- 8With an electric mixer, beat frosting until smooth.
- 9Spread over the cereal mixture.
- 10Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- 11Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Chocolate Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1570 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.5
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 63.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g