Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These little chocolate treats are addictive and so easy to make. They are perfect for a holiday tray.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl; combine the marshmallows, peanut butter, chocolate chips and butter.
- Cover and microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Stir until well blended (the mixture will be lumpy.) Add cereal and peanuts; stir until well coated.
- Spread into a greased 13X9 pan.
- For the frosting, combine chocolate chips, butter and milk in another microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes; mix well.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- With an electric mixer, beat frosting until smooth.
- Spread over the cereal mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares.
These were so good and highly addictive. At first I thought that these would be like fudge with frosting on it. I was so wrong in fact I was wondering if it would be too soon to make them again. I love that the directions are for the microwave, that way I don't have to use the stove at all. I will be making these again thanks again for this great recipe.