Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From our church cookbook. Preparation time includes chilling time.
- 1 (10 ounce) package large marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 5 1⁄2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 1⁄3 cups chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup butterscotch chips
- Line a 15x10 pan with waxed paper.
- Grease the paper and set aside.
- In large saucepan, melt marshmallows, butter and peanut butter.
- Stir in cereal until well-coated.
- Spreae into prepared pan.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together, spread over cereal mixture to within 1" of edges.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short end, peeling waxed paper away while rolling.
- Place seam side down on a serving plate.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or til set.
- Cut into 1" slices.