1/1 Photo of Crispy Chocolate Coconut Nests
Ever have those crunchy chocolate coconut candies from Godiva? These are WONDERFUL and sweet! Lovely addition to Christmas cookie trays and fun to make with children. Takes maybe 10 minutes from start to finish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I've estimated the bag size but you want to have approximately equal amounts of each ingredient.
- 2Spread the shredded coconut in a baking pan and toast in the oven at 400° until a shade darker than golden brown (maybe 5 minutes or so I think- I never time it, just go by the color really.) Melt chocolate chips in microwave, stirring occasionally until melted.
- 3(Don't over cook these or the chocolate will burn and become permanently solid) Stir coconut and chocolate together until all coconut is covered.
- 4Drop by small spoonfuls onto wax paper and refrigerate until solid.
- 5--I don't like semisweet chocolate in this recipe.
- 6Milk or dark chocolate tastes better in my opinion, but use whatever you like.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Chocolate Coconut Nests
Serving Size: 1 (908 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g