Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from a bag of Tops brand chocolate chips.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups quick oats
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream together butter and sugars, add eggs and vanilla.
- Stir together dry ingredients and add, beating well.
- Stir in chocolate chips, nuts and oats.
- Drop by teaspoons on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 375 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.