Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are to "die for" good! So easy and no bake. Great for goodie trays for the holidays!
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips (1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups corn flakes
- Combine chips and peanut butter in large saucepan,stir over low heat until smooth and melted.
- Add corn flakes and mix until well coated.
- Spread mixture into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Chill until firm and then let stand at room temp (about 10 minutes) so bars are easily cut and easily removed from pan.
This recipe reminds me of those peanut butter wafer bars that you buy in a box. This is the same recipe that's on the side of Kellogg's Cornflakes Cereal.
wow these are sweet!