Recipe by Sueie
Prepare ahead chicken recipe with on hand ingredients. Preparation time includes marinating time.
- 4 chicken breasts (skin on)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 1⁄2 cm ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix marinade ingredients together.
- Coat chicken and allow to marinate for 2 hours, if possible, turning occasionally.
- Heat oven to moderately hot place chicken in oiled baking dish and drizzle oil on top.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and skin is crispy.